By making a booking you are agreeing to all the terms set out below.
Before a booking is valid the following must be fulfilled.
1. SaidiaHolidayRentals must receive full payment before the start of your stay.
2. The person making the booking must be the party leader and must be over 18 years of age.
3. The party leader is responsible for all matters relating to the booking.
4. SaidiaHolidayRentals must receive a cash deposit of €200 or Dh2000 at the time of check-in which is a refundable "breakage" deposit. Only after the deposit is lodged will the keys to the property be handed over.
1. Full payment will be required immediately when a booking is made. A booking is not valid unless SaidiaHolidayRentals has received and acknowledged your payment with a booking reference number.
2. We prefer payment by means of PayPal to an account belonging to SaidiaHolidayRentals.
3. You can pay by bank transfer to: A) In Euros to a British bank account B) In Moroccan Dirhams to a Moroccan bank account or C) In British Pounds to a British bank account.
4. The guest must pay any Bank charges.
5. It is not possible to pay by cheque.
Arrival & Departure:
1. The property shall be vacated by no later than 10am on the last day of the booking specified on the booking form. The guest shall be liable for any loss, claim, cost or expense arising from any failure on the part of the guest to vacate the property in accordance with this condition.
2. Properties are available for occupation from 3pm onwards on the first day of the booking.
1. Cancellations must be made in writing to SaidiaHolidayRentals. After a booking has been made, SaidiaHolidayRentals will apply the following cancellation charges:
- 50% charged if cancelled within 4 weeks of arrival.
- 100% charged if cancelled within 7 days of arrival.
2. The client must pay all bank charges if the refund is made by bank transfer.
1. Should a guest request a change of date or of a property and the cost of this request increases, any increased cost shall be borne and paid by the guest.
2. If for reasons beyond the control of SaidiaHolidayRentals, the original property is not available for the new dates requested, SaidiaHolidayRentals will endeavour to offer alternative accommodation of a similar type and standard and at the same cost as that originally requested by the guest.
3. If the alternative accommodation is not acceptable to the Customer, or no alternative accommodation can be offered, SaidiaHolidayRentals will refund in full all monies paid and be under no other liability.
Before & during occupancy of the rented property
1. Please inform us of your arrival and departure time at least two weeks prior to the start of your holiday. This will help us to give you a better service and avoid waiting time at check-in and check-out to the holiday accommodation.
2. Please notify us well in advance of any special requirements. We want our guests to have a pleasant stay, but need advance warning to cater to certain needs. If a request can not be accommodated, we will tell you so.
3. The client agrees to maintain the holiday rental property and its contents in the same condition as at the beginning of the holiday. The client must inform SaidiaHolidayRentals of any breakages, losses or damage to the holiday rental property. The client will be responsible for the cost of any damage caused by him or his party or any additional cleaning charges.
4. The maximum persons allowed in the holiday accommodation must be respected. The maximum number of persons per property is specified on the website. Each landlord has specified a maximum occupancy for a reason.
5. If SaidiaHolidayRentals becomes aware that the number of persons sleeping in a property is exceeded, we reserve the right to terminate the booking without any refunds.
6. The client agrees to abide by any rules or regulations set by the resort community.
7. A refundable CASH security deposit of €200 or Dh2000 will be taken upon arrival. The security deposit must be paid in cash (Euros, Pounds or Dirhams) as cheques are not accepted. The deposit will be refunded provided the holiday rental property, on inspection, is left in a clean and tidy condition. If the holiday rental property is left in an unreasonable condition SaidiaHolidayRentals will pay for the extra cleaning from the deposit. If the guest vacates the holiday rental property without a representative from SaidiaHolidayRentals being present, we will refund the deposit within 10 working days of the departure.
8. If the departure time is between 00.00hrs and 08.00 the deposit will be transferred to a bank account of the guests choice once the property has been inspected (The client must pay all Bank charges)
9. Clients are responsible for the keys to the holiday rental property. If the keys are lost there will be a replacement charge of €50 or Dhs550.
10. Fresh bed sheets and towels (except beach towels) will be provided.
11. Properties are available after 15.00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 on the day of departure, unless previously agreed in writing by SaidiaHolidayRentals.
12. Almost all of our property owners don't accept pets, but if requested we will do our best to accommodate your wishes by trying to find a landlord who is willing to accept pets. An additional charge by a landlord might be applicable.
13. All properties are non-smoking unless indicated otherwise. Once again, this is at the landlord's discretion. If it becomes evident that there has been smoking in a property, monies will be withheld from the deposit to pay for additional cleaning, such as having curtains dry-cleaned.
1. SaidiaHolidayRentals acts only as a booking agent for the property owner and administers the property on his or her behalf.
2. SaidiaHolidayRentals can not be held responsible for the actions of the property owner.
3. The rental agreement is between the rental property owner and the tenant. SaidiaHolidayRentals is authorized to issue booking confirmations on behalf of the owner.
4. SaidiaHolidayRentals can not be held responsible for any claims for refunds, nor for compensation claims. All refunds and compensation claims are at the discretion of the owner of the property. If a complaint cannot be resolved during your stay it must be put in writing within 14 days of your return from your holiday. SaidiaHolidayRentals will then pass over the complaint to the property owner who will advise SaidiaHolidayRentals of an appropriate course of action. SaidiaHolidayRentals acts as an intermediary.
5. Any legal dispute which may occur will be between the property owner and the tenant.
6. SaidiaHolidayRentals cannot be held responsible for any death, injury, accidents, break-ins or any other damage by whatever cause, unless it can be proved that it is due to the negligence of SaidiaHolidayRentals.
7. Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children whilst staying at all properties managed by SaidiaHolidayRentals.
8. SaidiaHolidayRentals advise all clients to take out adequate travel and personal insurance to cover all risks. It is also advisable that all EU clients bring with them an E111 form to entitle them to a free health care under Spain's National Health Service if treatment is required in the nearby Spanish enclave of Melilla.
9. In case a problem arises SaidiaHolidayRentals will do our utmost to help the client.
10. The use of amenities in a property and on the resort where offered are used entirely at the guest's own risk and SaidiaHolidayRentals and the property owner will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to the guest's belongings, personal injury or loss of life. Availability of amenities on the resort cannot be guaranteed as this is out of the hands of SaidiaHolidayRentals and property owners.
These terms and conditions and all matters that may arise from them are subject to Moroccan Law and to the jurisdiction of the courts of the area where the rental property is located.
Remember: All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PROPERTY OWNER AND THE CUSTOMER
THE MEANINGS OF SOME OF THE WORDS WE USE
SaidiaHolidayRentals - of Boite Postal 1111, Marina-Saidia, 63603, Saidia, Morocco
Property - The property offered for rent by us.
Rental Price - The total price you agree to pay to rent the Property from us.
We, us or our - The owner of the property or an authorised representative of the owner.
You or your - You the customer.
1.1 By making a booking for a Property, you agree that these Booking Terms apply to that Property booking.
1.2 By completing the reservation process, you are agreeing to enter into a contract with us to book the Property and when SaidiaHolidayRentals sends you a confirmation notification, we agree to enter into that contract with you.
1.3 A booking is a contract between you and the owner, and not between you and SaidiaHolidayRentals. SaidiaHolidayRentals simply provides advertising and reservation services through its website.
2. CARE OF THE PROPERTY
2.1 You must take all reasonable care of the Property and leave its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning.
2.2 You are legally bound to pay us for replacing or repairing any items or for any extra cleaning costs which we believe are reasonably required as a result of your stay in the Property.
3. NUMBER OF VISITORS
3.1 You agree that the number of people staying in the property will not be more than the number stipulated by the landlord as displayed on the website or communicated to you at the time of booking.
You cannot bring pets on to the Property unless we have expressly agreed in advance. If you bring pets without our permission, we can stop everyone in your party entering the Property or ask you to leave. If we grant permission, the following conditions will apply:
(a) You must not leave pets alone in the property or any garden.
(b) You must not allow pets to sit or sleep on furniture, including beds.
(c) You must exercise your pet away from gardens and grounds.
(d) You may have to pay extra charges for bringing any pets. You will be told about these when you make your booking.
As far as the law allows, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to you, any member of your party, any third party, and any baggage, car or contents, however it arises as a result of you renting the Property. Nothing in this Contract limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any damage or liability incurred as a result of any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us.
If you feel you have a reason to complain about the Property, you must tell SaidiaHolidayRentals immediately so that we can take appropriate action. We cannot help you if we do not know about your problem. If you do not report your complaint immediately, but choose to raise it on your return home, you accept that it will make it harder to investigate your complaint after your rental has ended.
You must give us or our representative access to the Property at any reasonable time while you are renting it to carry out essential maintenance or if there is an emergency. Wherever possible we would arrange this in advance.
8. IF WE CANCEL THE RENTAL
If, after we have confirmed your booking, we cannot supply the Property to you because of reasons beyond our control, we will offer you alternative accommodation which is at least as good, if at all possible. If you do not want this accommodation or if we cannot offer you alternative accommodation we will return any monies paid by you in full.
9. PROPERTY INFORMATION
We make every effort to make sure the information we give orally or in writing is accurate, however changes and errors occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all Property details at the time of booking. SaidiaHolidayRentals shall not be liable for inaccurate information.
10. PROTECTION OF DATA AND YOUR PRIVACY
SaidiaHolidayRentals takes data privacy of their guests very seriously. User data is NEVER given to any third party or published in any way. We hate spam as much as you do.
All enquiries or questions should be directed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to assisting you.
The SaidiaHolidayRentals crew.